PGL is fast approaching. At St Margaret's we have been taking the children on a residential trip to Windmill Hill for many years. Below is a copy of the presentation we will present to parents on the 6th September 2018. It provides you with all the details you will need including what the children should bring and the activities they will be taking part in.
Please look at last year's photo's on our gallery page to see what your children will be enjoying.
Here are the essential items you must pack for your child:
- Sleeping bag/duvet and pillows - please ensure these are packed in either a strong black sack, sleeping bag case or can fit in their suitcase
- At least 2 pairs of trainers that are able to get wet and muddy
- Wet shoes if you are able to provide some
- A raincoat
- Something warm to wear in the evening in case of cold weather
- 4-5 long sleeved tops (can include hoodies)
- Enough clothes to last for 4 days and nights which include layers - clothes will get dirty and may get damaged so no designer labels please
- A disco outfit and Wacky clothes for 'Wacky Races!'
- A reading book
- Up to £10 spending money in a sealed envelope (to be handed into school before Friday 14th September)
- Any medication needed in a named bag - to be handed to school on Monday 17th September. A medical form must be filled in.